A survey for Japanese knotweed helps to detect the presence and spread of this invasive plant. Its severity will inform the plan of treatment to begin the eradication process.
For commercial sites, such as construction projects, a knotweed survey is best undertaken before any work begins to assess the land proposed for development., and ideally an invasive weed survey is carried out during the purchase process
In residential surveys, whether for mortgage purposes or to determine the presence of knotweed on your land or neighbouring land, a survey will help to determine the spread of knotweed, and what treatment process is likely to be required.
Whatever your reason for booking a Japanese knotweed survey, we can perform one regardless of the season.
Once we have completed the survey, we will aim to send you your report and Knotweed Management Plan within five working days, depending on the area covered and the extent of the problem.
In our results, we will include a map to show the extent of the problem, along with a scope of where it meets neighbouring land, and other geographical influences.
The results also contain a Knotweed Management Plan with costs of removal, and the proposed timeline of removal.
- PCA approved experts ready to help
- Fast and reliable service
- Re-mortgage or sell your property hassle-free
- Proceed with site development knowing the extent of your problem
- Guarantees for 5 to 35 years in case of regrowth.
- 10 Year insurance backed guarantees
- Third party insurance backed guarantees an option
- Proceed with our recommended Knotweed Management Plan and your survey fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment plan
- Accredited by Property Care Association (PCA) and RICS (Royal Institute Of Chartered Surveyors)
- Mortgage compliant – our report will satisfy mortgage lenders and house buyers
- Nationwide coverage with local teams of experts
- Our Knotweed Survey Pack contains written report, detailed quote, complete information pack and recommended Knotweed Management Plan
- Freephone call or email consultation with our knotweed expert before you book