- Removal on sites from 1m2 to over 1000m2
- Both commercial and residential removal performed by accredited experts
- Surveys, both dog and human detection, to understand the extent of the problem
- Sifting and screening for rhizomes
- Cost effective herbicide treatments
- Off-site removal with accredited waste licences
- Insurance-backed guarantees between five and 35 years
As a market-leading company, our work is accredited by the Property Care Association and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors,
and is recognised by mortgage lenders. We work across the country and work with everyone from government agencies to private homeowners.
We work across multiple sectors, both private and public, to offer our expert services, from consultancy to removal.
When preparing to develop a site, carrying out a survey and removal is best done before any construction starts. With our ability to carry out dog surveys, we can find knotweed all year round, and begin removal reactively to ensure your project isn’t delayed and can continue, backed by our guarantees.
Our parent company, Grounds Care Group, uses a bespoke live reporting software called iView, developed over 12 years, and as a Japanese Knotweed Specialist customer, you will have access to iView. This gives you insight and scheduling reports, as well as access to receipts, quotes and documentation at the click of a button. Here, you can see the progress of your Japanese knotweed removal, all from your computer or phone.