Do you want to minimise the risk of:
- Not being able to sell your property
- Your building development project incurring costly delay
- Being unable to secure a mortgage if you’re buying a property
then contact us to find out about Japanese Knotweed removal London.
How do we eradicate Japanese Knotweed in London?
We use a whole range of treatments depending on the severity of the infestation, the urgency of the need for removal and the ecological sensitivity of the site.
Foliage spraying and stem injection are our herbicidal methods. We can prevent the spread of Japanese Knotweed using barriers, and finally, we can excavate and remove the plant when speed is of the essence.
- a free assessment if you send us an image of a plant you suspect is Japanese Knotweed
- a 35-year guarantee if you use our eradication services. We are the only company in the UK to do this.
We operate not only in and around London, but also nationally around the rest of the UK including South East England, South West England, The Midlands, Northern England, Wales and Scotland.