- Removal on sites from 1m2 to over 1000m2
- Both commercial and residential removal performed by accredited experts
- Surveys, both dog and human detection, to understand the extent of the problem
- Sifting and screening for rhizomes
- Cost-effective herbicide treatments
- Off-site removal with accredited waste licences
- Insurance-backed guarantees between five and 10 years
As a market-leading company, the Property Care Association and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors accredit our work and mortgage lenders recognise it. We work across the country and work with everyone from government agencies to private homeowners.
We work across numerous sectors and in both residential and commercial settings.
If you’re a property developer, local council, or business owner, then we can help you to eradicate any Japanese knotweed before construction work begins, or remediation work happens.
Our leading guarantees provide you and other land users with the peace of mind that what we have done is working and that you are protected.
Our parent company, Grounds Care Group, uses a bespoke live reporting software called iView, developed over 12 years, and as a Japanese Knotweed Specialist customer, you will have access to iView. This gives you insight and scheduling reports, as well as access to receipts, quotes and documentation at the click of a button. Here, you can see the progress of your Japanese knotweed removal, all from your computer or phone.